We do what we say we will do.
We win or lose together. Everyone’s role matters.
We love what we do, and we will always seek ways to do it better.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products.
In everything we do, we expect the best from ourselves and our teammates.
“I love the creative aspect of developing a site and working on the best ways to make our projects stand out from the competition.”
Paul is president and owner/founder of Vantage Point Properties, Inc. He graduated from Kansas State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Architectural Engineering in 1991. After one year at a consulting engineering office in Davenport, Iowa, he moved to Wichita in 1992 to start Vantage Point to take advantage of opportunities in the commercial real estate industry following the savings and loan crisis. Outside of work, he has been involved on several boards including the Metro YMCA, the Kansas Humane Society, and the Commerce Bank Advisory Board (Wichita). He enjoys running and fitness, spectator sports, traveling, fly fishing, and golfing.
Director of Operations
“Working for Vantage Point Properties gives me the opportunity to be in an environment that is not only positive, but encourages me to think outside of the box every day.”
Cherisse draws from an education and background in both business management and administration to direct the daily operations of Vantage Point Properties. She assists with site selection and construction management on new projects; manages customer, vendor and staff relationships; is responsible for budgets and capital expenditures; and oversees all aspects of residential projects. Cherisse enjoys spending time with her children and burning off stress as a group fitness instructor at a local health club.
Chief Financial Officer
“One of the biggest advantages of Vantage Point Properties is our ability to be nimble and alter directions to take advantage of changing market conditions.”
Prior to joining Vantage Point Properties, Randy obtained an education in accounting, earned the CPA and CCIM designations and served in various accounting and finance roles. He is responsible for analyzing potential investment decisions; managing project financing and relations; maximizing profitability; safeguarding assets; managing company cash flow; and financial reporting/analysis. Randy currently volunteers with World Impact and enjoys traveling with his wife and three adult children as well as hunting and shooting sports.
Andover MarketPlaceKellogg and Andover Rd., Andover
- 150-acre, master-planned, mixed-use development
- Grocery anchored center with 125,000 square foot Dillons Marketplace
- 115,000 square foot, Class A fitness facility with outdoor water park
- 208 market-rate, Class A apartments
SunSTONE Apartment HomesAndover and West Wichita (Maize)
- 436 market-rate, Class A units in two complexes in Wichita, Kansas
- Branded as SunStone Apartment Homes to achieve marketing efficiencies, resident recognition and to effectively leverage management resources
- Selected locations in the best school districts, with easy access for residents, high visibility for leasing and convenience to staple retail uses such as grocery, banking and dry-cleaning
- Amenity-rich design includes full-service club house, saltwater pool, fitness facilities, car wash, playground, basketball court and bark park
Wilson Estates Office Park21st St. and Rock Rd., Wichita
- Part of a 300-acre, master-planned, mixed-use development in one of Wichita’s highest profile locations
- 258,000 square feet in six buildings
- Vantage Point was the exclusive office developer
- Incorporated over 10 acres of landscaped greenspace, lakes and water features into the design
- The project sold at 97% occupancy at a 7.2% cap rate
We have been tenants of Vantage Point Properties since 2003. For a brief period of time, Vantage Point was not the property manager for our offices, and we quickly realized the difference between a property manager and a great property manager. During that time, we called Vantage Point regularly, begging them to find a place for our firm in any space they had available. Fortunately, they made room for us and we happily remain tenants. Vantage Point is always responsive to any maintenance requests and the property is kept immaculate.- Rhonda Wills, Lewis Brisbois
Capitol Federal and Vantage Point Properties have been business partners for more than 20 years. Transactions include leased properties, land purchases and building purchases. Vantage Point employees share the same values, integrity and exceptional customer service as Capitol Federal. We value the relationship and look forward to future opportunities.- Ken Scott, Capitol Federal
Thank you, Vantage Point Properties, for making many years of leasing a very pleasant experience.- Jerry Juhnke, Prairie Hills Financial Group
I have enjoyed a professional relationship with Vantage Point Properties and Paul Jackson for over 20 years. As a real estate developer, Paul has the ability to visualize the best development strategy for a tract of land combined with the experience to bring the plans to reality. Vantage Point does everything in a first class manner.- Dale Ward, Hinkle Law Firm LLC
The Vantage Point Properties team consistently develops and delivers first-class projects with an exceptional level of industry knowledge, integrity and professionalism.- Brandon Wilson, Icon Structures Inc.